Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hot korean Food...




My favorite Korean foods... I really miss them...
In korea town, it's so hard to find real korean taste... most of them are changed and fusioned to follow american taste...So... Sad...^^
Here are some korean food which I love...(Hot Hot Food)
The first one is "Gamjatang", korean hot meat soup. At first time, I thought it as potato soup because "gamja" is  potato in Korean. But in here, " gamja" means a part of meat...^^ I enjoyed this food in rainy days....with korean alchol, soju.
The second food is "Ttokbboki", hot rice cake... it is so popular street food as same as taco in here.. My chinese friends alwasy beg to make it... they knew this food by korean soap drama... Now.. many chinese are addicted  the hot - sweet rice cake taste...
The final one is korean hot chicken babeque... you can't swallow a piece without water... but it's getting sweet and addicted the hot taste...




3 comments:

  1. Wow, a couple of these dishes look and sound really spicy!! Are there Korean dishes you'd recommend that are not spicy? I know, I'm a total wimp when it comes to hot and spicy food. One little piece of kimchee and I'm out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ㅋㅋㅋ so sad... but you have to keep try... they are so good and healthy...

    ReplyDelete