Monday, June 1, 2009

My first work for ESL Program...


Finally, I develop my first ESL Program in California Trinity University....
This program include ESL six levels (reading/writing, speaking/listening, grammar, pronunciation, writing clinic, listening clinic) and TOEFL preparation courses (iBT TOEFL, PBT TOEFL).
The duration of developing program is three month. I worked as an assistant of ESL program coordinator...
Anyway.... I'm really exciting my first ESL teaching from this summer....

5 comments:

  1. Good for you, Stella. That sounds great. Will you be teaching this summer, too? You can teach the students about celebrating New Year's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ㅋㅋㅋ(this character means "laugh" in Korea..The sound is the same with laugh sound..)
    I'm really exciting...Now, I teach 4 kids as a private tutor. But ESL class is totally different from private class and private class...I worry about my poor English speaking. Really.. I have to practice my English speaking... Emergency...ㅠㅠ(this character means "crying" because the shape is similar with crying)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your English speaking skills have improved since I first met you in January. There are many people in Los Angeles that specialize in teaching pronunciation. I saw this often working for a movie studio where we would hire voice coaches to help actors with foreign accents. Perhaps a few sessions with a voice coach would help you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's important to keep professionalizing. So good luck with your teaching and your own learning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! It would be a really helpful experience. Sounds exciting! Would like to know more about it. Good luck and keep in touch during the summer!

    ReplyDelete